Wednesday 9 March 2011

TESTING AIRPLANES

Q7:Describe effects that the paper clips had on your airplane's flight.Use the following terms in your description: mass, gravity, distance, flight.
The clips are very good for my plane's flight, because it makes my plane fly further and have less gravity.The distance increase and that way is better to land. If my plane is heavier, i need more thrust, to overcome the weight, so it can fly further.

Q8: Based on this investigation, describe what you think are important factors to consider when designing an airplane.
 I think the important factors are to make the nose of the plane sharp, also to make a little hole in the tail and close a little the back of the plane together ( instead of being all open).
I think is important to make it streamlined and make lift overcome weight and thrust overcome drag.

2 comments:

  1. YOU WRITE VERY BEAUTIFUL AND YOUR SENTENCE VERY GOOD

    ReplyDelete