Wednesday 30 March 2011

Summer Vacation

This summer vacation I will go to Spain. On june 28 I will be in the plane for 1 hour to go to Thailand ( stay in the airport of Thailand 8 hours) and then 13 hours to arrive to Spain. Then in Spain I will visit my family and my friends ( but i can stay there just 5 days). After 5 days I will go to Bilbao ( a city in the North of Spain) for 28 days. There I will be visting my family and all my friends. Im really excited because I didnt see my family in 2 years ( either my friends)...( i will do PART 2 at home because this is very short :) )

2 comments:

  1. NNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAA! That's you ? You so luckey - I mean lucky !

    ReplyDelete
  2. ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

    ReplyDelete